Has anyone else noticed lately that there are A LOT of mystery samplers and other mystery pieces going around?
I know Martina at Chatelaine has done them forever but recently a few other well known designers got on board.
I happen to have a duplicate (yep I actually bought the pattern twice... apparently I was really excited about it) of the first part of a mystery that was released in the last year. And I'd love for it to go to a fellow stitcher and follower!
But here's the catch. It's a mystery right? So I'm not going to tell you what the mystery part 1 sampler is, or who the designer is. Sound like fun? Wanna get in on it?
To enter the giveaway
Just follow these rules:
1) Be a follower of my blog
2) Leave a comment on this post (and only this post counts) that you want to be included in the draw. Please put your email address in the comment or ensure your profile is viewable and your email is shown on it.
3) Wait until Friday, June 21 to see if you won! (entries will close Thursday, June 20 at midnight MST)
One entries not enough?
Here's how you can get more:
1) Tweet about this blog (ensure you put in @epicstitching so I know you did it)
2) Tweet about my Etsy store. (same deal put in @epicstitching so I know you did it) Etsy store link is: http://www.etsy.com/shop/epicstitching
3) Post on your blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (comment that you did so please so I am not searching forever).
That's all there is to it! Pretty easy? I hope so.
A couple of things to note: I will ship anywhere in the world. The pattern is brand new and is only part 1, but it can be stitched up on it's own and still be very cute.