Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A finished finish

I finally got a glue gun the other day so that I could finish my ornament and send it off for my ILCS Yahoo Group exchange.
I think it turned out okay... it's not perfect but not too embarrassing to send off (at least I hope not because its sent!). The one corner is not perfect... but I had sudden fray issues and it wouldn't tuck. so I had to make-do. I'll do better next time I hope!

Here is the front:


And here is the back:


Coming up: I will have updates in the next few days on my WIP including the ducky, Papillion SAL and Judgement Dragons.
As always thanks for visiting and all your lovely comments!

7 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Very cute, Mel - good job!

TammyK said...

Adorable Christmas Tree :o)

Carla said...

You did a great job, it's a lovely ornie!

Deb said...

I love the ornie! Great finishing job!

Nancy M said...

Your ornie looks great. Finishing can be a struggle at times, but that's the fun of trying and learning. Looking forward to the Castle update. I picked mine back up for about an hour.....not much progress still on part 1

Cindy F. said...

You did a wonderful job!! Very pretty ornie:)

Tammy said...

You did great on your finishing! Such a pretty ornie!