Monday, August 31, 2009

I was bad...

So I was bad... I saw that Karen at Wasatch Needlcraft has having a sale. so I thought I'd peruse it... and low and behold I got my hands on the Limited Edition Just Nan for a great deal!!
So it's on my way to me.
If you don't remember this one here is a pic:

I am very excited as this one was previously outside my ability to afford but with the sale I can!
There are LOTS of other great items on sale on her site. And I have ordered from her a few times with great service.
(no this endorsement is not paid for by her or anything, just want to share a great site with you all).

We also picked up some new storage items for my loose threads this past weekend... I think I will be putting them together tonight and will post pics when I am done. They are essentially nail/screw holders that I am converting into thread holders.
And WIP pics soon too!
Just had to share my excitement about Harmony for forgive me.


Daffycat said...

Seriously, sale stash doesn't count...I promise!

Great buy...I can't wait for you to start it!

Tammy said...

Oh that is a beautiful piece! I'm glad you could get it. It's great.

Kathryn said...

I hope Daffycat is right, because I sure depleted her sale items! I also HAD to order some of the new Blue Ribbon Designs since I saw them on her website.

Carolyn NC said...

I love this one by JN - glad you were able to snag it at a good price! Can't wait to see the stitching on it!

Natalija said...

Great choice! It will look fantastic :)

Kathy said...

Great buy. I look forward to seeing your progress on this one.

Now I'm off to check out the sale.

No, I shouldn't. I really, really shouldn't.


Shelley - ILCS said...

I really shouldn't...really can't...but I want this one really bad!!!