Well I've finally got the first row of Judgement Dragons done! :)
I am so excited. I am really pleased at how it is looking, at least from a few feet away. The stitches are blending nicely and such.
So this is 1/5 of the total project.
That doesn't seem like much after all the time I've put in. but that is okay cause I get to stitch colours other than blue in the next section!
Here is a picture of it:
I did make some progress on ducky this weekend. But will have photos a little later in the week of him. I have also been working on an ornament for a private exchange so I can't show any pics of it. But will show when it's been received.