Wednesday, February 22, 2012

We have a winner!

Congratulations to Katrien!!
She has won the Pirate Love Pattern, fabric and other goodies that I will include. :)
Thank you so much to everyone that entered. (Katrien please email me your address)

------

In other news. I have some photos to share and such but I will get to them tomorrow or friday. It's been very busy, and got stressful today as we approach a huge deadline next week. So it's been tough to even motivate myself to stitch when I get home.

However big motivation came today. My wonderful man gave me some cool notebooks AND the Commodore from HAED for my bday!! I've really been draw to this pattern and couldn't stop thinking about it last week after it lost the poll. So excited to have it in the stash!!!


What does this mean for all of you? A fun new poll next week on Mar 1 for the next HAED pattern. This time I will put up a bunch of choices. I really enjoyed watching the poll last time, and hope everyone else had fun picking too.



Thanks for stopping by! 
New giveaways will be posted when my craziness at the office is done. Mid-March at the latest. Gotta get rid of a bunch of my purge stuff from when I reorganized for the new year. 

14 comments:

Shaunterria said...

Sincere congratulations to Katrien, and congrats to you Mel for hosting such a great giveaway!

EvalinaMaria said...

Congratulations to Katrien!

EvalinaMaria said...

Happy birthday to you dear Mel. New chart looks awesome, can't wait to see it in progress!

mdgtjulie said...

Congrats to Katrien, and to you, Mel. I love the new chart you got. She's gorgeous, and totally on my wish list. I have a great chart from another company that's sort of similar. My mom would call it morbid, lol. If you go to Witch Stitch'n'Bits, they have several dark charts in their gothic section. You may find something else you really like, and the charts are only about two fifty USD, so you'll save some money too. The one I fell for, hook, line, and sinker, is called Last Rites. It gives the feeling of the reaper giving a blessing. Really cool, imo. Have fun!!

Bekca said...

Congrats to Katrien! Your latest HAED is going to be a stunning stitch, it's even tempting me to have a look at more HAED!!
Best wishes.

Pumpkin said...

Congratulations Katrien!

Oh wow! Now that's going to be a project ;o)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Katrien and yay to you for getting the Commodore chart!

demeter83 said...

oooh, happy birthday!
I put a poll (of sorts) on my blog when I picked my first HAED cos I couldnt choose which, and i loved seeing everyones opinions and thoughts!

Debbie said...

Love the Commodore. Can't wait to see your stitching on this!

Meari said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Mel!

Congrats to Katrien on the win.

Elena said...

Congrats, Katrien on your win!

Happy Belated Birthday

Katrien said...

Ooh, wow, this is fantastic. Thank you Mel!
And congrats to you on getting the chart you wanted! And happy belated birthday!

Lyn said...

Congrats to Katrien! I hope to learn more about how to do blogs from you, Mel. I know I have been blogging now fr a couple of years, but part of me tells me I am not doing it right. Anyway, I love your blog and you!

Jan Gartlan said...

So thrilled you the that HAED. I'm looking forward to watching it's progress. Well done to the winner!