As many of you probably know from following me for the last however long I tend to not play these games... but this one is making it's way around our little blogosphere of stitching... so I'm just gonna go for it.
And if you're not one for these games that's okay. I promise a stitchy update in the next 2 days. Really, got some finishes and starts. (dragons is only at about 1/4 of the page so I will hold it until there is more to show). However there are some new bracelets up that I've made you could always check out at my etsy store in the meantime. This one is my favourite of the last few I've made I think:
The rules are you answer the eleven questions asked you and then you tag eleven more bloggers and ask them eleven questions.
1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
In a somewhat secluded mountain town (Rocky Mountains) that UPS would deliver to so I could get my supplies!
2. What is your favorite comfort food?I'm a candy fiend. But my comfort food is a slurpee. Not really 'food' so much as liquid sugar, but it's always what I default to on a bad day, even when it's -30C outside.
3. If married how long have you been married?
I'm not married, my partner has decided he'd rather not get married. So by our standard of when we "committed to each other" we've been together for about 3 1/2yrs, dated longer.
4. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Can I be a snake person instead? lol.
I'm a dog person out of the two.
5. What is your favorite TV show?Of all time: Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Of the past season on TV: Once Upon a Time.
6. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
I love a lot of different actors, but I think the one I honour the most is Viggo Mortenson.
7. What kind of movies to you enjoy (horror,romance,action)?
Fantasy, Sci-Fi and action. A bit of romantic comedy very rarely, and almost never horror. Then I can't sleep. Yep I'm a wuss.
8.What do you do for a living?
I'm an Art Director for a local magazine. (Graphic Design)
9. Who is our favorite designer (you can only pick 1)?
Hardest question ever... oh my. I guess I'd have to pick HAED by Michele Sayette. I think my life would be much less exciting without HAEDs to work on.
10. What kind of books do you like to read?
Fantasy, Sci-Fi and Paranormal romance. I love to read and have more books than cross stitch patterns, which is really a scary statement.
11. Does your DH or SO have a hobby (if so what is it)?
Yep, he's a rock climber and paintballer. So when he's getting his weekly dose of adrenaline I tend to be at home working away on a stitching project.
Now for my 11 bloggers.
1. Melissa at Melissa's Stitching Room
2. Lesli at Fabulous Frogger
3. Denise at Riverside Stitching
4. Ineke at Threads for Cathair
5. Evalina at This and That
6. Bekca at Stitchy Lion
7. Carissa at My Ramblings
8. Milly at Milly's Stitches
9. Vicky L at Nutmegger's Stitching Working
10. Meari & 11. Shelleen (who were picked by others as well, but those are my picks anyways. lol)
Now for my questions.
1. Rain or Snow?
2. Are you in any SAL's?
3. How many WIP do you have on the go?
4. Do you do any other crafts other than stitching? (ie: beading, scrapbooking, knitting, etc)
5. Do you watch sports? Have a favourite sport?
6. Are you active? Have a workout program, bike, run etc.?
7. Favourite genre of music? (ie: rock, country, blues, etc)
8. What type of cell phone do you have?
9. Smallest project you've ever done?
10. Largest project you've ever done?
11. How long have you been blogging?
Alright peeps, there you go. Stitchy update coming in next couple of days.
(I might also have some really exciting news, I won't know until tomorrow...so stay tuned in)