This is July and August Dragons. Meaning I'm only 3 behind now. Although given there are only 4 left that isn't very impressive.
Here's the bottom 5 Dragons together. I was too lazy to take the rods off to show it all off. I won't lie that is why they aren't all there.
Overall I continue to be huge happy with these guys. I did change some colours here and there but mostly they are as they should be. I have not yet figured out what I plan to do about the birthstones each has that I didn't stitch in. On lots of places I just figured out the stitches to make the dragon whole where the stones were. I have been thinking maybe krenik thread overlaid, or many ladies in the SAL have used actual stones stitched on.
If you've got suggestions I'd love to here them!
Also stones are not needed... except for many the tiny green guy (but I could always figure something out for him). He's originally standing on the stone.
In other news
- page 2 of Alice is really close to done!
- got a new SAL (bands in variegated thread) to start
- made some progress on Here there be monsters
- and have kitted up the Feminist ladies.
Never mind all the next things I want to do and stash I keep buying!! :)
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stitching!