Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Threads Arrived!!

So I got threads in the mail today from Mary at ILCS Yahoo Group. It was a part of the Carrie's Thread exchange. And I love them all! Especially the Halloween one! So very cute!
So thank you to Mary.
Here is a pic of all the fabulous colours I got!



I also took a picture of the ducky. We have decided to do the first outline of blue on the ducky because it has little bubbles in it. Don't fret, you will still see lots of that great material when it is framed. I was a bit unsure about doing the blue but my B/F has convinced me into it... Here is a pic of it with almost all the yellow done...




I am more than 3/4 of the way done part 3 (I think is the part I am on) of the Papillion SAL so hopefully more pics coming soon of that part finished. And I have completely lagged on my goal of page 3 of Judgement Dragons so I HAVE to pick that up this week as well! So much stitching and not enough time. ;)
As always, thank you so much for visiting, I love all your comments!

10 comments:

Emily in NC said...

You got lots of great colors. Have fun finding things to use them on. Ducky is lookig cute.

EvalinaMaria said...

What a great exchange! Now you need some fabric and charts...

ducky is looking good!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous threads!!! That ducky is the cutest thing ever, I swear!

Wanda said...

Mel, those are really nice colours. I can imagine all kinds of uses for them. ANd love the ducky, by the way.
Wanda in Edmonton

Gabi said...

Lovely threads. Looks like a great exchange. The duck is too cute.

Rene la Frog said...

"Ducky" is looking great and you did received some lovely colored threads.

Carolyn NC said...

Ducky is so cute! Great exchange!

Carol said...

Love the duck.
I can totally relate to the lagging feeling. I'm trying to get a move on with Cirque des Carreaux but it's proving to be slow going.

Shelley - ILCS said...

Ducky is looking fabulous!!

Deb said...

Ducky is adorable, and I love all those fibers you received! Great colors!