Monday, May 28, 2012

And the winner is...

Well this is an interesting one this time around everyone. We have two charts that are literally head-to-head (and the others aren't far behind). I guess everyone liked these charts all across the board which is cool.

So here's what I've decided to do: Dream Unicorn and Catch Me are within one vote of each other and while I was watching last week they kept flipping who the winner was. So this Dream Unicorn will be my May chart, and Catch Me will be my June chart. Catch me was sooo close last time too so I want to make sure that it ends up in the HAED stash.
So thank you to all that voted!

(and if neither if these charts was your pick, don't worry they are likely to appear in future polls, though there are still more charts that are on the wishlist that haven't been posted).



The baby sampler is as done as it can be without a baby born to put on the name, date and time. I didn't get around to a picture of it as I have been busy with making loads of bracelets. I will get one tonight and post it this week. Promise!


3 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

Grats on the (almost) finish, Mel. I can't wait to see it. And Dream Unicorn is lovely. (I like Catch Me better, and I voted for the swan one.) Glad the decision has been made. I just asked my friend Dani to help me pick charts for the fifty percent off sale.

Lyn said...

Sounds like the votes were close. I voted for the swan, but these are nice too.

lesli said...

WOOO! I knew my vote would count! :) This was my choice!