Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Stitching: Disney Freebies


Just today on Facebook someone posted a link that I can't believe I've never seen before! 
It's for FREE DISNEY CHARTS! 
Crazy right? 

My absolute fave is Dory and "just keep swimming". I actually say this a lot either outloud or in my head. It's a great little line to think or say when times are rough and you just have to push through. 


I also love the Up balloon house. But really who doesn't?! It's so colourful and super fun as it's so unrealistic! 



I hope you enjoy these as much as I did. 
Check them all out here: https://family.disney.com/search/Cross+stitch

Enjoy! 

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Thanks Mel for the link and info! They are so cute.

CJ said...

They are too cute. I love Dory.

CJ

Leonore Winterer said...

Aw, those are cute! Thanks for sharing.