Friday, September 11, 2009

Ducky WIP

A note to all those who were directly affected or knew those in the 9/11 attacks. We are all thinking of you... even those of us that are not American... My thoughts go out to everyone.


Alright... onto stitching stuff.
I have been working on the ducky... and have started in on the blue.. the yellow is now all done. In the bottom right you will see how the last colour is a pale sky blue.. .that is the true edge and will go all the way around. This allows us to have some water, the bubbles but still show the pretty pretty colour of the material.
Here is the pic:



There will for sure be a giveaway next week. Probably tuesday, so watch for that here on my blog.
Until then I hope everyone has a great weekend. And thank you so much for your comments!

10 comments:

Rene la Frog said...

The ducky should be swimming into a frame real soon. Looks great.

Anonymous said...

looks wonderful. I have a nephew that is a duck lover...lol
~Mary in TX-ILCS

Tammy said...

Very cute!

Carolyn NC said...

So cute!

Cindy's Stitching said...

The duck is so cute.

Cindy

Gabi said...

Looks cute. Won't take long anymore before it's finished :)

Anonymous said...

It is cute.

Marl

Nancy M said...

Love the water colors!

Jen said...

That duck really does look great. Liked the frame on your previous post. Might have a go at the Chatelaine myself, after I have finished the one I am going. I am doing White Nights in DMC and only using the silks where they are overdyed.

Cindy F. said...

SWEET!!!!