Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Page 3 of Judgement complete!

Okay... I know it's only page 3... of 20. But it's still an accomplishment in this huge, epic project in my opinion.
So with no delay here it is: Judgement Dragons by Character Creations with Page 3 complete!



Whew... only 17 more pages to go!


I also finally got all my supplies organized and thought I'd share a photo of my new storage area for stitching. On top are the new, converted nail holders to thread holders. Then below that is my tub for my scroll rods and material, then below that is the drawers that hold all my patterns and misc stuff! It's my little heaven in the closet. :)




Alright... Coming up I will be having a giveaway probably next week... so stay tuned for details. And I will have an update on ducky, as the blue is growing around the yellow on him and my frame finish for beatings.
As always thank you so much for visiting and your comments. I have not had a chance to catch up on my blog comments to all of you. So forgive me I will be getting to them this week! I can't wait to see what everyone has been up to all week.

19 comments:

Tammy said...

Well, page 3 or page 20, it's magnificent! Great job-what an accomplishment.

Deb said...

Wow, only page 3 out of 20? This is definitely an Epic Stitch! And it's going to be a beautiful one.

JessB said...

That is a beautiful pattern and what an accomplishment. Every stitch gets you one closer! I really like your closet system too.

Daffycat said...

JD looks fantastic! Whaddaya mean only three pages...that is a whole lotta work!

Wow, great stash photo!

Emily in NC said...

Congrats on getting another page done, yoohoo. Organization looks great, if only we could all be that organized.

findingjudi said...

Love the idea of using those nail holders for your thread!

Jen said...

Congrats on completing page three.

Carolyn NC said...

Page 3 is definitely an accomplishment! It looks great - love the supply area - nice and neat!

Meari said...

Congrats on finishing page 3! Looks great, Mel. Nice to see your little piece of stitching heaven. :)

Natalija said...

Congrats on finishing the 3rd page :)
I love your new storage area. Unfortunately I have limited space, therefore it's quite difficult to find something :)

TammyK said...

Congrats on finishing another page - those HAED's are hard to stick to. Great organizing! Makes me want to do something will all the tangled up mess I've got going on now :o)

Katrien said...

Only 3 pages???; it looks great! Love your storage space

Maxine said...

WOW 3 pages is great it's looking fantastic and I love your crafting stash cupboard :)

Rene la Frog said...

Nice progress on Judgement...looking forward to seeing page 4.

Your storage system looks really nice.

Ruth said...

Congrats on fine stitching and organizing -- wanna come tackle my piles of stash now? ;-)

htimcj said...

Great progress on the Judgement Dragons!
Heidi-ILCS

Nancy M said...

I have a HAED WIP and believe me every page complete is a great accomplishment!! Looks great!

Gabi said...

Congrats with finishing another page. I agree with Nancy. For HAED's or other work like that every page is a finish on its own and worth a happy dance.
Great storage cubboard :)

Cindy F. said...

Congrats on your page 3 finish!! Judgement is amazing!!
You did a great job on your organization.