Monday, September 14, 2009

Papillon SAL - Part 3 Complete! (and Pirate WIP pic)

Well after many discussions about the Papillon Creations SAL on my ILCS Yahoo Group I felt inspired to get Part 3 done this weekend.
I only have to frog like 4 times. That has to be a record for a part. There is alot of counting in this one and it's pretty tough.
Anyhow... here it is so far:



And a perspective shot:



I also worked a bit on my Love Pirate. Here it is so far (and yes the material is all bunchy and needs to be ironed because I don't have this one on scroll rods. Just doing it in my hand. So forgive the creases...


Coming up: A giveaway! Look Wednesday for a giveaway here! :)

18 comments:

Emily in NC said...

Very nice, glad you were motivated to pick it back up.

Anne Sans Tete said...

looks beautiful!

TammyK said...

Great progress on both of your wip's. Looking great!

Daffycat said...

Awesome progress on the SAL. I just love the colors in this.

Great new start...those letters are such fun!

Carolyn NC said...

It looks lovely - aren't you glad you picked it back up! LP is so cute - great start!

Anonymous said...

Your papillon piece is very lovely and how cute is that pirate piece!

Jen said...

I like the Papillon piece. I haven't started mine as I am waiting to see how it grows. Yes, I am a coward.

Rene la Frog said...

Castles is coming along great! Love looks good also

Meari said...

Nice to see your progress... great job!

Deb said...

Your SAL piece looks wonderful!

Tammy said...

Great progress--and Papillon is simply gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Great progress on your SAL.

Marl

Pumpkin said...

So that's what the SAL looks like! Very lovely. I like the colors you're using. Is that it called for?

Love Pirate is making progress :)

Natalija said...

Gorgeous!!! I'm in love with the Papillon design. It looks so neat. Great job on both peaces :)

Nancy M said...

Nice stitching! We'll have to keep each other company on the trials and tribulations of this one!! I've got a few things taking precedence before I can get back to it!!

Sharon said...

The SAL piece is so gorgeous! Nice start on your pirate piece.

Shelley - ILCS said...

Your SAL is looking awesome!!

Cindy F. said...

Beautiful progress on your SAL piece!! You're inspiring me to go stitch right now!!