Tuesday, September 29, 2009

WIP Pics - Ducky & Moon

I have two WIP pics to share with you all.
I have been trying to concentrate on the ducky and the moon the past week or so. I want to get the moon done so that my new smalls can be Xmas ornaments for my Mom and Grandma. I will share the pattern when I get there, but they are awesome! :)

And of course the ducky is a gift and needs to get done before I can start Counting Bats by Just Nan. can you tell I'm tired of my projects and want to move onto others? lol.

(and I am still spending time with Dragons, an update later this week, I try to stitch it on Tues/Thurs nights so I will have progress that is worth showing soon)

Okay... here is the latest on the ducky... (ugh blue)


And here is the latest on the Moon. I decided to do some of the backstitching now that could be done. I'm not a huge fan of backstitch and didn't want to leave it all to the end, because then it just feels really cumbersome.
Here is the latest:



Thanks for visiting and for all your comments!
Coming up soon will be a Dragons update like I said and more on these two. In the meantime happy stitchign!

14 comments:

Meari said...

Both look good, Mel!

JessB said...

Ducky looks really cute, and coming along well. The moon is pretty too.

Gabi said...

Both are looking really nice

Nancy M said...

Just a bit more blue....really! And I like to backstitch as I go too!

Katrien said...

Ducky is cute. Moon is pretty!

Sadie said...

They both look great Mel

Kathy said...

Fabulous progress on both. Ducky sure looks like you are on the home stretch and should be done soon.

Carolyn NC said...

They both have great progress shown - Ducky's looking close to being done!

Anonymous said...

Both look very nice.

Marl

Rene la Frog said...

Ducky will soon be swimming away and "Moon" looks good. I just picked up "Bats" and the fabric it called for today at the LNS. I can't wait to start it.

Maxine said...

Great stitching Mel, can't wait to see the dragons as well :)

Cindy F. said...

Adorable duck and the water makes it even better!

Great progress on Moon too! I do the same, backstitch as I go;)

Beatrice said...

Great progress on the ducky...Too cute.
I know about wanting to move on to the next piece...I love new starts.
Both pieces are pretty!

Tammy said...

Oh your duckie is adorable!