Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Start - Ornament #3 for the season

Well I've started the last of the three ornaments that I decided to do this Christmas. One is a private exchange, so no pics until it is sent and received. (I still have to finish it).
And the other two are the button up #1 for my Mom and Grandma. I finished the snowman already (except buttons and finishing) and started the stocking last night. Here is my little bit of progress:


So... it's 12-hour stitch day on Saturday!!! I'm so excited.
My goals for the day are:
- finish the stocking ornament
- finish ducky (I hope, fingers crossed)
And then maybe work on Papillion SAL, Pirates or Dragons for a bit.

I also have two new starts that will be upcoming, my SAL storykeep from the HAED board. I am still waiting for the info so I can get colours and fabric. And then the SAL from Stitchers Showcase. That one I can start anytime... I think. I have to cut the threads cause it's a variegated. Maybe I will also do that on Saturday. 12 hours seems like a long time. But I have a lot to do. :)

I will post pics of what I managed to get done on Monday or Tuesday next week after the 12-hour.

11 comments:

EvalinaMaria said...

Nice start! And what a list for Saturday! I hope to finish Frederick (there is a lot of back stitching) and Almost Perfect (started this morning, pic is in my blog) and maybe start on Christmas ornament.

Carolyn NC said...

Looking forward to pics - nice start and great goals!

Meari said...

12 hours of stitching... oh yes, you can do it!

Maxine said...

Great stitching Mel, it's nice to see all that progress on the Judgement wip and I can't wait to see you make a start on the new HAED you got in the sale :)

Blu said...

12 hours? I'd never be able to do that. My eyes start crossing and blurring after six. Plus I'd be distracted by food...
Hope you get lots done on Saturday!

tkdquintmom said...

I love 12 hours of stitchy time...it's the best. Now, would you like to watch my kids so I can do that this weekend? (snicker....) :)

CindyMae said...

I don't know if I am capable of stitching for 12 hours! LOL Just kidding, I could totally do it without a problem!!

Rene la Frog said...

Have fun on Saturday. When we use to do those there was almost as much chatting and laughing as there was stitching.

Brigitte said...

12 hours of stitching sounds great. I wish you a wonderful stitching day.

Shelley said...

I hope you have a wonderful day of stitching on Saturday.

Nancy M said...

I will be expecting a Duckie finish and more!! Good luck with the 12 hours.