Thursday, December 31, 2009

Soul Mates & Dragons

Well I have some stitching pics so you can see what I've been up to.
Not been a lot of stitching b/c of holidays (and we got a Wii for Xmas, so I've been playing it alot, heehee).
But there has been some.

First, here is my new start called Soul Mates by HAED:
Take note I stitch from the bottom left corner of patterns, yes I know that makes me weird, but just so you know what part of the pattern this is. It didn't photograph that great, promise it looks a bit better in person).


And here is my progress on Dragons:


If you want to know what these will look like when they are done check out my sidebar. :)

I can't believe it's already 2010. I will have my 10 year high school grad this year (it doesn't seem like that long, and yet at other times it feels like a Millenium ago) and have a niece turn 13! Crazy stuff. Where does the time go.
I do hope you all have a great new years and here's looking at 2010.

16 comments:

Emily in NC said...

You like the big stuff don't ya. Tend that way myself, so few finishes in the year. When you get one though it is really rewarding.

Meari said...

Nice progress stitching, Mel. Dragons looks really good!

Happy 2010 to you!

Anonymous said...

I love dragons also, but HAED seem a bit much for me right now being a newbie to the cross stitch world. I can't imagine stitching 25ct over 1 stitch, that will take a life time. I can't wait to see it as you progress.

EvalinaMaria said...

Lovely! Dragons coming along nicely and a very good start on Soul Mates. I think you started the project from most difficult corner... Happy New Year Mel!

Jo said...

Dragons is coming along wonderful now. Soul Mates will look great when its done, boy do you love the big complicated designs. I only do 1 of them at a time and lots of other stuff inbetween to stop me getting bored!

MaryT said...

The dragons are really coming along. Love the colors.

Cindy in MA said...

You are like me.I love to do BAP's & I always start in the bottom left corner. Just seems more natural.I am going to start my first HAED in January. I'm starting The Astronomer. I had to get 60" scroll rods for it. Maybe we can inspire each other

tkdquintmom said...

So far so good to me! I haven't touched my HEAD in quite a while..but I do want to go at it again..I can't wait to see more! :)

Nancy M said...

I really need to pull my truly one and only UFO out...a HAED. Maybe I will do that this year. Your progress looks great. Time goes by even faster as you get older. I am going to hit the big 5-0 this year! Holy crap!

Rene la Frog said...

Great progress on both projects!

You young wipper snapper, this year would be my 44th reunion if we were to have one. Boy am I getting old.

Carolyn NC said...

Hope you have a wonderful 2010! Great stitching you have here. :)

Siobhán said...

Great stitching--both new start and wip! Happy 2010!

Brigitte said...

Great new stitching start and great progress on your WIP.
Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Both looking fabulous! I look forward to the next update! I really need to get my Summer Dragon out again!

htimcj said...

You are making great progress!
Heidi-ILCS

Daffycat said...

Happy New Year, Mel!