Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ornament Exchange Arrived!

I received my ornament in our private exchange today from Meari. And it's absolutely gorgeous! I love it!
Here it is on my tree:


And here is all the wonderful things she sent with it:


Thank you so much Meari!


I have been doing some stitching this week. On Soul Mates, Dragons and the Rose Garden. I have a pic of my progress on the Rose Garden. Here it is:


This will be my last update until after Christmas. We are headed to so many different places to see different families over the next four days it just won't be possible to make anymore updates. So I hope everyone has a happy, safe and wonderful holiday! And I look forward to reading everyone's blogs and catching up in a few days time!
Happy Holidays to all my lovely readers and for all your lovely comments!

12 comments:

Meari said...

I'm glad it FINALLY arrived, and that you like it.

Nice start on RG.

htimcj said...

What a beautiful ornament. Your Rose garden has really pretty colors. Have fun visiting all of your family memebers and Merry Christmas.
Heidi-ILCS

Blu said...

Lovely ornie.
Nice start on Rose Garden
And, Happy Holidays~

Emily in NC said...

You and Meari had a nice little exchange.

Daffycat said...

Oooo, Meari's ornament is gorgeous!

Merry Christmas, Mel!

Anonymous said...

Your ornament is very pretty.

Merry Christmas.

Marl

Carolyn NC said...

Fantastic ornament and nice progress on your Rose Garden. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Ineke said...

A very pretty ornament!
Merry Christmas.

EvalinaMaria said...

Lovely ornament, I absolutely adore it and I'm sure that you will cherish it for many years to come. Have a very merry Christmas and a joyful New Year. All the best!

Brigitte said...

Great ornament exchnages, both sent and received. Enjoy all the goodies.

Shelley said...

Happy holidays, the ornie looks beautiful on your tree. Congrats.

Nancy M said...

Nice exchange. I don't know if I have told you before, that Meari and I met a couple years ago.