Monday, December 21, 2009

Ornament Exchange

I did a private ornament exchange with Meari. And she received the ornament today! :)
Here is what I did up for her and sent:


I was really happy with the new trim on this. Much better than my last ornament.
So happy in fact that I did the Button-ups with the same. ;)

I am not sure how much I will be online in the next week or two with holidays and stuff. So just in case I don't get back here I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday!!

I have from Dec 23-Jan 4 off so here's hoping I get lots of stitching done.
(and I started Soul Mates the other day, but have no pics, sorry).

7 comments:

Meari said...

It's even cuter in person, Mel. Thanks for doing the exchange for me. I hope mine gets to you soon! Bummer that you haven't gotten it yet :(

Rene la Frog said...

Great exchange package. That ornament is next on my list of ones to do and I hope it comes out as nice as yours.

Sea said...

Love the Krenik thread.
I love hand made yule ornaments

Nancy M said...

Very cute ornament and finishing!

Carolyn NC said...

So cute - great job!

Shelley said...

Great exchange, love your ornie!!!

Jo said...

Lovely ornament, good job.