Well it's been a crazy holiday. And it's not quite over yet. I've gotten some stitching done. Not a lot but a little. Sorry no pics today. I'm trying to catch up on everyone's progress and blogs etc. So forgive me as I am behind.
However, here are my 2010 Goals I'd like to share:
- Complete another row (so 4 pages) on Dragons (at least)
- Finish (my new start) Romantic Rose Garden (and if I do that I get another new
start in the year)
- Work here and there on Soul Mates (I'd like to see 3 pages plus the half pages done on this one)
- Some ornaments (maybe 2 or 3 again like this year)
- HAED SAL SK Elfland. Finish it along with the SAL (there are 2 pages)
- My poor neglected Castles SAL is quickly becoming a UFO... so I'd like to try
and catch up on this one, but that is doubtful so let's say I get at least six
parts done in 2010. ;)
Hope everyone is having or had a good holiday!