Friday, May 1, 2009

Disney - update

Well I have decided to add Disney (my UFO) to my stitching list again. After much deliberation. If you want to read why and other things about this UFO, head over to Jen's new blog at http://ufotofinish.blogspot.com/2009/05/disney-update.html
to see what I wrote about it there.
In the meantime it's on the list of projects now, and here is an updated picture as promised.




Don't forget about my giveaway (post below) that ends on Tuesday for a Mirabilia pattern.

Coming up: The draw for my Mirabilia, and soon (I hope!) page 2 completion of Judgement (this is my current goal).

7 comments:

Natalija said...

Wow, it's so cute :) You definitely must finish it!!! Brava :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Mel, your Disney piece is going to be fantastic!

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

I am so happy that you decided to finish this...good for you. It sure does look beautiful...very stunning in fact.

Good Progress too.

Keep it up...

Take care & Happy Stitching

Lisa said...

I, too, joined the UFO-finishing "support group". Your Disney project is beautiful and I am so glad you decided to finish this! I look forward to watching your progress!

Shelleen said...

I love your Disney.

Habibi said...

This is really coming well.
Keep it up.

Wendy said...

Oooh I love this design of Disney. I'm going to Florida this summer and I'm planning to buy this kit and some others. I have already 2 of them when we went 10 years ago for our honeymoon, but now I want to buy some more. I'm a big disney fan.