Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Judgement Update

Well... to update you first on information from the last post... the B/F's brother has been released from the hospital after three days and is on the mend. We tried to see him last night, but he chose not to show for whatever reason (kinda choked that he wasn't home when he said he would be, but we got over it). So while I haven't seen him since he was released. We are told he is ok, alot of recovering to still do, but ok.

So back to stitching we go. I haven't gotten alot done on anything lately... but have stitched a bit on Judgement. This is (sadly) about 9 hours of work into Judgement (on page 3, just that section in the corner). It does seem like this piece will take the next millenium. As it is for my uncle by request I don't want it to take 10 years, so I'm going to try and stitch it more often and let my Papillion SAL probably fall to the wayside.

Here is the latest picture update:


Coming up: More progress on Judgement and the Ducky. I should be able to get a good Judgement night in tonight I think. I also want to do another giveaway next week... more details to follow soon on that.

Thanks for visiting and for all your lovely comments!

10 comments:

Meari said...

Your stitching looks great, Mel. Glad to hear the guy is on the mend (must be since he wasn't home, lol)

Shelley - ILCS said...

Very pretty!! Lots of work and dedication in this piece.

Tammy said...

The stitching is lovely Mel! Glad to hear your BIL is feeling well enough to be up and about. Great news.

Carolyn NC said...

Nice stitching!

5 Foot Runt said...

That's really coming along. It may seem slow but keep working at it and it will get there.

Diane (di) said...

Oh boy, I've been waiting to see this one. I really like the colors Mel and your stitches are wonderful. Those wings are just beautiful.

Kathy said...

Lovely stitching. And remember any progress is better than none. :) (About what my progress is at the moment. LOL)

Nancy M said...

Great stitching progress. These do take time.....just keep plugging away!

Rene la Frog said...

Great progress on Judgement. The colors are so pretty.

Gabi said...

Beautiful progress Mel. I love those colors too.