Thursday, May 14, 2009

What a nice surprise!

Well in the middle of my insane week. I have had something very nice come across my blog.
From Margie I have received an award.



Here is the meaning of the award ...

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. "

So sweet Margie! :)

I am supposed to pass this award on to 8 others.
I have made a list... (this was really hard!) and tried to pick those that have not gotten the award yet...

I am very pleased to give the award to these eight ladies. Though I must tell you it was impossible to try and pick. I love speaking with all of you and seeing your progress on your stitching as well as your comments on mine.
Truly it is a magical cyber world of stitching we all live in.

Sharon
Rene
Gabi
Linda
Alicia
Dianne
Tammy
Jen

Again, thank you to these ladies for their lovely comments in the past and conversations. And I always look forward to reading everyone's blogs as well!

Coming up: One day I will get to stitch again... our deadline is pushed to Saturday now. Here's hoping on Sunday that all I am doing is sleeping, eating and stitching! (cause wow am I tired of working!)

7 comments:

Daffycat said...

You deserve this award, congratulations!

Thank you for honoring me!

Gabi said...

Congrats with your award and thank you so much for giving that award to me as well.

JessB said...

I think your Past, Present and Future is incredible. What beautiful work. Thanks for stopping by my blog too!

Jess- AF Wife99
ILCS

Jen said...

Well done for getting this award and a big thank you for passing it on to me.

Kathy said...

I do hope you make the deadline and can take a couple of days off to recoop. One day to sleep, sleep, sleep. The next to stare at the walls and veg and finally the third to start getting your energy back and stitch all day. :)
I've had those kinds of closings and the above recipe has worked for me. :)

Meari said...

Congrats on the award!

Tammy said...

Thx so much Mel! Very sweet of you to award me. Sorry it has taken me so long to grab this! I hope to see some of your stitching soon!