Monday, May 4, 2009

Page 2 of Judgement Complete!!

I completed Page 2 of Judgement on Friday night, much to my surprise as it was on my goal list but I didn't expect to be only three hours away. So that was great.
You can see the picture below... the picture is giving the evenweave a funny colour (it's actually beige) but you get the idea of the piece (and at least it's straight this time). This is the bottom left two pages of this piece. I want to keep moving on it as it's for my Uncle (who bought me all the supplies to stitch it for him!)


I have also completed all the stitching on the Dewdrop bunny. But am going to wait to finish the beading (ugh, I hate beading) before I post a picture as then it will be complete.

Coming up: My giveaway draw will happen tomorrow night and I'll post the winner on Wednesday. Hopefully a finish on Dewdrop and more progress on my other pieces.

14 comments:

Emily in NC said...

Looking good, but you still have a long way to go don't ya. Keep it up you are progressing really well. I am impressed 25ct over one, not something I would even try.

Rene la Frog said...

WOW...that looks AWESOME. The colors are just breath taking.

Natalija said...

Love the colors!!! Can't wait to see it finished.

5 Foot Runt said...

ooo, that's pretty. It is so cool how you have a pic of Judgement on your blog as well. It takes on a whole new view. Wow that is so neat, to see it come to life.

Nancy M said...

Any time you complete a page, that's a happy dance finish in itself!!!Congrats!!!

Gabi said...

Congrats with finishing a page. That's worth a happy dance. And it looks stunning.

Meari said...

Congrats on your page finish. It looks great!

Tammy said...

That is gorgeous!

Carolyn NC said...

Looks great!

TammyK said...

It's looking great! Do you have a hard time seeing where to stitch after you've stitched for a while? Any tips?

Jennifer Blake said...

I just love the colors. You are just moving right along.

Ruth said...

Wow -- congratulations on absolutely beautiful work!

Habibi said...

Congrats on finishing the 2nd page and also finishing the bunny

Brigitte said...

Ahhhh, this looks great! You must have a great feeling of accomplishment when you finish a page of this huge project.