Sunday, May 5, 2024

Book Review: Magical Elements of the Periodic Table

Magical Elements of the Periodic Table Presented Alphabetically by the Elemental Dragons 
by Sybrina Durant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is super cute AND could be infinitely helpful. If someone had given me a book that incorporated dragons with learning the periodic table of elements I might have done a lot better in science classes!!

Highly recommend this for anyone really. Even a high schooler trying to learn the table might find some acronyms, comparisons, etc here that help them remember what is where. Regardless of how you memorize things like common calculations, table elements, multiplication/division, conversion factors, etc. it can help you be quicker with answers and a better problem solver to know this information on a quick recall.

As someone who still can’t do 6x7 quickly (I have trouble memorizing number combinations ) I would encourage an device (like this super cute book) that helps kids not only learn but remember what they have learnt!

Please note: I received an eARC of this book from the publisher via NetGalley. This is an honest and unbiased review.

Follow me on Goodreads

1 comment:

Leonore Winterer said...

What a cute idea! I guess it hits that 'I can remember 151 Pokemon no problem, but not my own phone number' spot.