Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pirates and Dragons

I have some work in progress pictures to share with you all.
First up my Pirate piece. This has still mostly been stitched in the car, at lunch and a little at home while watching playoff hockey. I was so happy to get all the letters done and now just have the skull on top!



And further progress on the Judgement Dragons.
It may not seem like much, but it's almost three nights worth of work, which is alot of time. This one just progresses slowly.


Coming up: The draw for my giveaway should be posted tomorrow. And more WIP pictures for me over the next week or so.

Thanks for visiting and your comments are always appreciated!

9 comments:

Meari said...

Good progress on both pieces. You'll be done with that pirate piece in no time!

Zeb said...

Pirate's Creed does NOT want to be stitched for me. I love the design, thought it was perfect for my old boss, but every time I went to stitch it, something would go wrong.
Must have been karma, cause about 2 months after my last attempt I LOST my job.

Nice to see it stitched up though, even if it isn't by me :)

Heather said...

I love Priate's Creed. Can't wait to see your's done!

Rene la Frog said...

I LOVE Pirates Creed....think I just may have to do that for my DD, my grandsons would love it.

5 Foot Runt said...

I want to stick that on my fridge, lol. Maybe my hormonal 15 year old would stop being so moody :0).

Diane (di) said...

Love them both Mel and Judgement is just beautiful. The colors in it are gorgeous (as is your stitching)! Great job.

Unknown said...

Both pieces are coming along lovely.

Kathy said...

Pirates Creed is looking great. that one is just too cute. :)
Lovely stitching on the second one.

Gabi said...

Great progress on both pieces. Your pirates won't take too long to get finished with the speed you're tackling it. :)