Thursday, April 5, 2012

Exciting Feature!

I have an exciting little bit of news to tell you all about. At least it's exciting to me, so pretend to care okay? :)

The lovely Kristin over at Craft Corner choose Epic Stitching as one of her feature blogs this week!!!
You can check out this weeks list of feature blogs on her site at: craftcorners.com/best-of-the-web-no-14

Kristin has sooo many cool posts and links on her site. I'd encourage you to check out. It's all about DIY stuff that you can probably do without buying a single item. Using the items from your house. One of my personal favourites is this entry about making Luggage Tags. craftcorners.com/diy-luggage-tags


Just had to share with all of you, excuse my excitement.


It's WIPocalypse week, so I will be posting a progress pic of March Cottage (that I'm hoping to get finished) this weekend. As Ravens is done I'll put pics of the Baby Sampler in it's place for WIPocalypse as well this month. 

I hope everyone has a great long weekend and I'll be stopping by again in the next couple of days. Thank you so much to all of you for helping make this blog a success! Without any of you reading, commenting and engaging there wouldn't be an Epic Stitching blog, so this feature is really a feature of our awesome online community.

9 comments:

Claudette497 said...

Congratulations! I think you have the best blog of all the ones they picked. Thanks for the link - this is a great site!

Kari @ The Purple Quiltapotamus said...

Congratulations! That very cool that they picked you!

Elena said...

Congrats!!!!! Thanks for the site.

Heather said...

Wow, that is so great! You deserve it.

Katrien said...

congrats, that is exciting!

Miamina said...

Well done! That is really good news, I can understand why you are excited.

Looking forward to seeing your WIPocalypse post.

Happy Easter.

Cindy said...

Congratulations. It's always neat to be picked for someting like that. You have every right to be excited.

Meari said...

Very cool! Congratulations!!

Deborah said...

You have a FANTASTIC Blog that should be noted!! Great finishes.
Exquisite bracelet and very attractive!!
Love and Hugs!!
Deborah