Tuesday, June 17, 2014

A Witchy Choice - Poll

So, as I'm sure none of you frequent followers will be surprised, I'm in LOVE with the new Nora Corbett Witches! There are two gorgeous gals in this series, but I can only get one (for now) with the bonus that is happening this month with Stitch from Stash!

If you're following along with Stitch from Stash it's a mid-way to the end of year bonus. Everyone has been given a $50 addition to their budget of $25 this month; but you must use the $25 of budget before you can use the $50.

So I can get one of these lovely ladies but not both... (because I want to get beads and pattern, and maybe fabric but gonna check that stash first as I've been trying to!)
And as my DH is being unhelpful in deciding which pattern to choose (lol) I thought my followers know best.
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

Thanks for voting! 

I've got a small finish, and maybe even a second one to share with you next time, and I'm already 1/4 of the way through the next Dragons page! (can you tell my Etsy shop has been slow? -but that's not so bad as I get to stitch more).

Thanks for voting and happy stitching!
Oh, and to anyone in SFS2014 sorry if I just added something to your wish list. I blame it on Nora for making amazing designs I just "must" have. (lol)

11 comments:

Jenilee said...

I already entered my vote, but it is for Gigi - I just love the sweep of her dress and the side profile. Gorgeous!

Annette-California said...

Boy that was a hard choice because I love the pumpkins in Luna but Gigi won because I love her pose and dress:) Beautiful!
love Annette

Fiona said...

I voted for Luna as I love the colours in her more than Gigi but like you I may have to get both eventually.

Justine said...

Another vote for Gigi! I love the side profile too.

Pull the other thread said...

Entered my vote though it was a tough choice they both look amazing. These are ones o would like to pick up at some point but they can wait for now :)

Mii Stitch said...

I've entered my vote too. They are both beautiful but I chose Luna simply because it is so more colourful :)

Shelly said...

I voted for Gigi because she's the one I want! The more "dark" a Halloween design looks, the more I want it. Yeah, those pesky designers, they keep putting new stuff out!

Brenda A said...

I voted for Luna, but they are both so nice!!!

SoCal Debbie said...

I voted for Luna because of the pumpkins!

katjakay said...

They are both gorgeous, but I voted for Luna because I love the colours.

Bekca said...

Had to go for Gigi, black cats are the best :)