Sunday, May 7, 2017

Stitching - March Dragon

Completing the March dragon is like I'm caught up because May and March both start with M right? (Lol) 
Yeah I know now I'm more than a month behind. But I gotta say I don't really care. It is what it is and I'll get them done with I can. I'm allowing no stress on this SAL. Cause it's a silly thing to be anxious or stressed about. (And goodness knows I have enough of that at work!) 

So here's March dragon: 

 
  

In other news
I picked up an old UFO last night to complete it and I got a lot done. It's very satisfying to work on a UFO, for once! Usually I hate it if I've left it alone too long but this piece is very pretty. 
Pictures later this month when I anticipate it will be done! 
Thanks for stopping by! 

3 comments:

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

I love the monthly dragon piece. I don't think I've seen this design before, although I do recognize the style. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Justine said...

These dragons are absolutely stunning together. I love them! You have the right attitude to your stitching, it's a hobby. And technically you're only a month behind because it's not the end of May yet.

Leonore Winterer said...

Your right, no stress when stitching, that's the rule! March dragon looks awesome, and I'm curious to see what that old UFO will be.